- Carenado G1000 (Primary and multi-function displays) with GCU 475 Control Unit.
- Normal and Emergency Checklist on screen.
- TAWS and TCAS with visual and audible alerts.
- Fully customizable (AUX page included).
- Inset map with traffic, topographic and terrain awareness option.
- 3 different wind option display.
- MFD map with traffic, topographic and terrain awareness display option.
- Flight plan creation option directly from the MFD.
- 3D knob technology for G1000 knobs
- HD quality textures
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft
- Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks and sights props.
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane. Real weight and balance. Tested by real pilots.
- Realistic night lights effects on panel and cockpit.
- Version 1.1
- Improved Carenado G1000 (PFD and MFD) with GCU 476 Control Unit.
- AFCS GMC 710 autopilot
- Flight Plan creation option directly from the MFD
- Volumetric side view prop effect
- Takeoff run and landing real rolling movement effect
- Dynamic propeller shines effect.
- Cold and Dark start option
Included in the package:
- 5 HD liveries.
- 1 HD Blank livery
- Carenado G1000 PDF
- PA46 Meridian Emergency Checklist PDF
- PA46 Meridian Normal Procedures PDF
- PA46 Meridian Performance Tables PDF
- PA46 Meridian Reference PDF
- Recommended Settings PDF
- Optional PA46 Meridian Navigraph Extension package can be purchased HERE.
- Windows XP with SP3 installed, Vista or 7 (32 or 64 bits).
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack) installed or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D Flight Simulator v2.5 or v3.0. or FSX Steam Edition.
- i3 processor/3GHz or similar
- Minimum 2GB RAM (Recommended 4GB RAM)
- 512MB graphics card.
- 825MB available hard disk space
**This aircraft does not have a complete 2D panel. Only the PFD, MFD and GFC 700 Unit have a 2D representation. It features a full 3D, pan-able virtual cockpit instead.