The Salt Lake City International product, in its current iteration, is a snapshot of its real-world counterpart taking into account various initial phases of real-world renovation. Although the product, to our best effort, is a realistic representation of the current airport, it is still a work in progress. This means that the product will be continuously updated when there are new major changes to the real- world version (see more details below).
The product also includes Salt Lake City and the entire Wasatch valley suburbs beginning at Kaysville in the north to Lehi in the south.
- Accurate terminals 1 and 2, concourses, hangars and airport layout
- Salt City and suburbs
- HD custom runway and apron/tarmac textures
- Custom vegetation, buildings
- 3D grass throughout airport
- Free high resolution (7cm-30cm pixel) photo real textures covering the Wasatch and Oquirrh Mountains and Salt Lake valley
- Color-corrected ground and water textures to reflect real-world land and water colors
- Accurate hand-placed autogen that conforms with city, town, district, and farm grids
- Major landmarks and high-rise buildings
- Custom night light effects and street lighting throughout the airport and surrounding areas
- Rotating beacons and receiver towers
- Static local ground service equipment, cars and planes
- AI ground vehicle conforms with real-world road grid
- Fully optimized for steady/smooth simulation experience. All autogen can be set to the 100% with very little impact on FPS
- Custom Configuration Panel to manage VAS and FPS resources
- ....and more.
- The Salt Lake City International product was developed on a High-end system for medium to high-end computers, and was tested on Win 10 64 bit platforms with medium to high-end graphic cards.
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4790 or above highly recommended
- MEMORY: 16Gb Memory recommended
- VIDEO Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, GDDR5 or higher recommended
- STORAGE USE: 500Gb SSD (digital drive) minimum, 500Gb HDD (mechanical drive) minimum.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP1, SP2/Acceleration). FSX Gold highly recommended to see all scenery objects and effects. Or, P3Dv3, or FSX:Steam Engine.
- Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader 6 minimal to read and print product manual.
- NOT RECOMMENDED to run with Orbx FTX Vector and Global products